Alfred and Auguste Anna Dolge

First train passes over the railroad to Dolgeville

In 1892, the Little Falls- Dolgeville Railroad Company became incorporated, with the company’s main shareholder being Alfred Dolge.

A Motorist’s Camp with a History

Talaquega Park, the free camping place for motorists, established two years ago by the Little Falls Automobile Club, has become one of the most popular and best equipped stopping places for motor campers in the state in the eastern part of the city of Little Falls.