The Little Falls Historical Society has developed this special page for the students of the Little Falls City School District as a place for their artwork, photographs and other materials with student stories following the gallery, all related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The goal of this project is to create a collective body of work that will serve as a historic record of how students and their families have been dealing with disruptions in their daily routines due to COVID-19. Future generations will be able to better understand how our community responded to this crisis.
You may submit any creative work electronically that reflects how you, your family, and friends have been forced to make changes in your everyday lives. Look inward for ideas.
You can submit written work such as short essays, journal-like entries, and poems. You can also submit artwork and photographs.
The submissions we publish will
- Be polite.
- Paint a real picture of daily life in Little Falls.
- Be heartfelt expressions of what it means to live in Little Falls today.
- Express personal feelings and experiences. Please do not write about what others are saying or doing. We want to hear your story.
- Not contain political statements. No finger pointing or assigning blame. Let history assign blame.
- Please do not submit anything about yourself or others that is too personal for others to read or see.