Tag Archive for: Cooney Archives

Thomas Burh Home | The Knights of Columbus | 690 East Main Street, Little Falls, New York.

From the Cooney Archives: This Day in History on May 2, 1897

On May 2, 1897, a council of the Knights of Columbus was organized in the old Gymnasium Hall in the McCauley Building in Little Falls.

From the Cooney Archives: This Day in History on April 6, 1903

On April 6, 1903, the South Side Athletic Club has been reorganized with Frank O’Hara as manager. The club is negotiating for ball grounds on the north side between Little Falls and Herkimer that can be reached by trolley.